Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Introduction



Hi! I am Nurul Faizun Binti Sekin, a second year Multimedia University student majoring in Business Administration --->Marketing with Multimedia.I was born on 20 December, 1990 and currently live in Kluang, Johor. I enjoy watching movies, chatting with friends, and sleeping. My all time favorite food is definitely, the one and only, my mom's cooking! I eat everything she cooks.  I am really not into creative multimedia or simply said, anything that is relevant to multimedia. I found this Digital Media class to be surely challenging, nevertheless I believe this is the starting point for me to at least instill in me some of the skills which I believe to be somewhat essential for my future career. Though I have no idea what Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Adobe Flash look like,I would hope to see me able to master the skills gradually as I make my way through this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment